Aala International Trade Export Management Company, in order to develop the human capital of domestic and foreign commercial forces of companies to be exploited in their work projects and other business partners (partners) announces its readiness to consult and hold training courses for those interested in this field.
Companies and individuals can send a letter requesting the course to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 00989393665880 for initial evaluation and readiness to hold these courses at the company or in public.
As soon as the above request letter is received, the relevant experts will carry out the necessary investigations and will inform the esteemed applicant about the next steps.
- How to start your new business? (Running a business)
- Commercialization of micro-products
- Complications and feasibility of sales
- How to better understand the domestic market for sales? (Domestic market analysis)
- Principles and formulation of marketing plan
- Principles and development of sales plan
- Introduction to exports and review of export readiness
- How to prepare our products for export (export training)
- To which countries should we export (selecting the target country and export feasibility)
- Export markets analysis
- External marketing program (methods of estimating the target market and consumption, methods of presence and relationship with the customer in the target countries)
- Foreign sales program training
- Principles of International Sales and Negotiation
- Ways and methods of export marketing of products and services
- Correspondence and Negotiation Techniques in International Trade